Emergency Shower / Eyewash Inspection
Are your Emergency Showers and Eyewash stations working effectively in the event of an emergency?
Did you know the Australian Standard AS 4775-2007 requires all units to be inspected and tagged annually?
Super Spill Solutions offers an Emergency Shower and Eyewash Inspection service, which includes testing the performance of your units against the requirements of the Australian Standards AS 4775-2007 Call us on 1300 623 749 to speak to one of our specialists today
Emergency Shower Service $145.00 per station
- The price does not include replacement parts if required and major repairs may need to be conducted by a licensed plumber. Prices exclude GST.
- Trained Technicians will inspect each of your emergency shower and eyewash units, identifying any non-conformances with the Australian Standard AS 4775-2007 using our audit checklist.
- All non-conformances will be rectified and replacement parts and signage fitted with your consent.
- Each unit is cleaned and an inspection tag fitted to record the date of inspection.
- A written report documenting the result of the inspection will be provided, inclusive of pass or fail areas, measurements of flow rates and photographic evidence of units operations and actions required or recommendations.