Australian Made product of high-quality materials, attention to detail and workmanship. The floating turbidity curtains have a reputation for reliable performance and durable construction.
Contact us for a quote on your custom design.
Manufactured to your specifications.
- Silt curtain design service and hydraulics evaluation available
- Range of material options to suit design requirements
- Handles and hardware built-in to assist with rapid deployment
- Manufactured in half metre increments up to 20m deep
- Any order can be packaged pre-connected and ready to deploy
- Complete design, supply and install consultations
Silt curtains are generally required by marine service companies, construction companies, erosion and sediment control contractors, consultants, councils and state road authorities for the following types of projects:
- Bridge building
- Road widening on foreshore
- Road repairs on foreshore
- Port development
- Jetty development
- Foreshore development
- Tailings dams
- Sediment ponds
Silt Curtain Designs
These popular designs are categorised into types we refer to as a Class, each based on functionality that generally suits common applications and operating sea states. The range of curtains is made in 20m lengths. Multiple lengths are connected to span the required length. Floating silt curtain can be customised to suit specific project requirements such as project longevity, operating sea states and government regulations to name a few. For permanent or heavy-duty turbidity curtains, upgrades of materials, components and external floats are available.